The internationally recognised skills development academy dedicated to providing young people with the tools, abilities and belief they need to live prosperous lives.
Our 12-month online coaching programme bridges the gap of the transitional years between teenager and adult by developing essential real-world-readiness skills. Lessons are hosted by global experts in over 40 growth mind-set topics and are hosted weekly at our state-of-the-art 3D virtual world. Based on the four pillars of Prosperity, our carefully crafted curriculum is your child’s roadmap to success.
OUR FOUNDATIONAL PILLARS
Opportunity, Security, Financial Mastery
Mental, Spiritual, Physical, Emotional
Pleasure, Passion, Pride, Fulfilment
Purpose, Direction, Performance, Achievement
- Live and interactive coaching from subject-matter experts
- State-of-the-art 3D virtual learning environment
- Gaining a powerful advantage at success in the real-world
- Skills, tools and abilities for life
- Joining a global network of like-minded peers
- Internships, apprenticeships and employment opportunities
- Exclusive competitions, prizes, VIP tickets & more
- Welcome gift on enrolment
EMPOWERED YOUTH ACADEMY
✅ WHAT WE OFFER:
- A hybrid of modern, holistic, futuristic and global education
- Fun and engaging 3D virtual experience
- Invaluable knowledge, insight, and advice
- Personalised careers guidance
- Proven workplace skills
- Inspiration, direction, and motivation
- Enhanced career prospects
- Internships, apprenticeships, and employment opportunities
- The chance to join a global network of like-minded students
- Exclusive competitions, prizes, VIP tickets & more
- A powerful advantage in life
✅ HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT:
- Our exclusive 12-month Prosperity Programme, a modern curriculum that fills the gaps left by traditional education and provides students with the skills needed to achieve real-world success.
- Our state-of-the-art 3D virtual world combines the best of remote and classroom-based learning, bringing you the cutting-edge of online education.
- A dynamic, exciting, and engaging presentation style that leaves students eager for more.
- 8 Years experience having worked with 61,000+ students in 8 countries
- Having researched four areas of “Youth Success”: (1) What the world’s best universities do differently. (2) What top employers are looking for. (3) What life-coaches teach and implement. (4) What students ACTUALLY want to know.
PROSPERITY PROGRAMME OVERVIEW
How to Smash
4IR AND THE
What’s The Future?
- To enhance the lives of young people across the globe.
- To support students as they navigate the difficult transition from education to working life.
- To help students become the best and most authentic version of themselves.
- To build a strong network of promising young individuals.
- To re-motivate and re-engage students after a disruptive 2 years of inconsistent learning.
- To equip students with the skills they need to achieve long-term success.
- To help students gain access to valuable employment opportunities.
- To inspire students to broaden their horizons and pursue their aspirations.
- To ignite a long-lasting passion for learning, life, and success.
- To guide students towards personal fulfilment and professional achievement.
- A strong sense of identity, confidence, and purpose.
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- A strengthened bond between parent and child.
- A long-lasting passion for learning and personal growth.
- An overwhelming advantage as students enter the workplace.
- Prosperity: Wealth, Health, Happiness, and Success.
The Empowered Youth Academy is hosted in our exclusive 3D virtual world (Metaverse) where the students select their avatars and engage with subject-matter experts, coaches and other students. The live and interactive classes are hosted weekly and are accompanied by workbooks, challenges and recordings.
- 12 Months
- 40 x Coaching Sessions (incl. workbooks, challenges and recordings)
- 12 x Parent/Educator Workshops (optional, not additional)
- Pre- and Post- training progress report
- Ongoing support and further opportunities
- Certificate of Completion and Letter of Acknowledgment
Total: 60 to 80 hours over 12 months
Live interactive coaching sessions are between 30 and 45 minutes, depending on topic and student participation.
Workbook and challenges take between 15 minutes and 2 hours to complete.
Parent/Educator Workshops are +-30 minutes each.
‘The Enrol-One-Sponsor-One Programme’
Every person that joins the Empowered Youth academy will indirectly sponsor a student-in-need through the Greg Secker Foundation’s International Outreach Programme. This student will be provided with free access to the academy via a youth group, NPO, YOI, or disadvantaged school.
Regions include: the UK, South Africa, Kenya, India, and the Philippines.
* T&Cs apply
Co-Founder and CEO at Empowered-Youth.
Dene is a successful, self-taught entrepreneur with 18 years of mentorship experience and a passion for helping young people achieve success. In his life-long quest to bridge the gap between education and working life, Dene has inspired thousands of promising young minds across the world to broaden their horizons, pursue their aspirations, and become the ultimate version of themselves.
Starting with a ‘Salesman of the year’ award in Grade 1, he was on stage in professional productions at seven, modelling for international magazines at 10 and starting several businesses that saw him earning more than his teachers while still at school Experience as an estate agent, forex trader and coach, extreme athlete, brand ambassador, event commentator, MC, motivational speaker and surf-coach trainer, and even a small-restaurant owner, along with extensive international travel, culminated in his ultimate career-path – assisting teenagers and young adults to improve their future prospects and quality of life.
Empowered Youth, Inspired Youth and Empowered-Youth he believes, are a culmination of his life’s work. Presenting & performing, motivating & coaching, and an undeniable passion for the youth as a whole. He’s been working since the age of 13 y/o and his passion and determination is what has lead him and his business, Empowered Youth, to become leaders within the Inspiration and Guidance industries.
Dene has the skill of presenting formal and educational content, in a cool manner with an underlying brand awareness objective.
From hosting live music festivals to commentating extreme sports events, international modelling for print and ramp (Including being one of the highly acclaimed Cosmopolitan Calendar guys in 2009), radio show host to shooting over a hundred TV commercials and even presenting TV shows and winning several reality TV shows (Including South Africa’s Most Irresistible Man in 2011) naked sky-diving to raise money for Rhino conservation and now hosting Empowered Youth content at live events, on TV, radio and digital platforms, Dene has a strong presenter presence and the ability promote a brand, work a crowd, get the energy flowing, and provide guests with relevant info… in a fun, aspirational, informative and professional manner.
Dene now hops between London, which he currently calls home, Cape Town and Johannesburg for work as the Empowered Youth movement has gained interest from many leading companies, educational institutes, Government departments, overseas investors and media from all corners of the globe. Having been featured in Fast Company Magazine as one of “2018’s Most Creative People in Business” and a double page article in GQ South Africa the following month, Dene has become one of the leading authorities in anything relating to Youth Skills Development and Training.
Earlier in 2019 the company received huge interest from several international partners and Empowered-Youth was born – The UK version of Empowered Youth set to improve the lives of millions of teens and students in and around the UK and abroad.
I know now that I must get off my butt and start living MY life! Also that I should spend less and invest more. Wonderful lessons. The workbooks and challenges are great too.Sharmila (17)
An excellent programme. Employability, money management and personal branding skills etc. All the things our teenagers need to know. Dene is a phenomenal coach and mentor.Fiona (Mom)
Really amazing course! Easy to follow, easy to understand, and huge amount of value. Thanks @Mom, I'll start looking for a job and leave home soon! LOL. No seriously, thanks it was great.Denis (18)
The program exceeded my expectations, it was really impactful and I know Ricky (16) will use many of the lessons throughout his professional career and his personal life too. Highly recommended.Ricky's Dad
Dene is super motivational! A very inspiring person who's really passionate about his work. He was very energetic when delivering the lessons, and he’s only "39 years young"! Hahaha I really enjoyed this.Nicole (15)
My daughter Yolanda (17) really enjoyed the course. It was fantastic to see her learning and then implementing the knowledge on a regular basis. It gives us such comfort to see her confidence levels soring, thankz Empowered Youth!Yolanda's Mom
I really enjoyed every lesson, the whole thing was eye opening, I got the most important information that I believe I needed all this time, I am grateful for this opportunity.Raven (18)
Impact and Reach
Empowered Youth | Copyright ©2021 | All Rights Reserved